Assistant Project Manager
Hometown: Franklin, TN
Joined the Evans Chaffee Team: 2016
Construction Experience Since: 2003
Elliott has an unparalleled ability to keep a cool head in this fast paced industry. This talent for keeping focused on juggling all the facets of a construction project makes him a highly valued member of our project management team. Our clients will benefit greatly from his attention to detail.
His experience ranges from flatwork to landscape allowing him to offer well-rounded knowledge to the whole construction process. He spent several years doing commercial construction in Hawaii before moving to Colorado to join Evans Chaffee…one beautiful playground to another.
Education & Experience:
- Graduated from Middle Tennessee State University with a Bachelor of Science in Concrete Industry and Business Management.
- NAVFAC Construction Quality Management for Contractors, 2012
- OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training
- Trenching, Shoring, and Confined Space Training
- Basic Plus CPR, AED, and First Aid for Adults
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade I
- ACI Concrete Flatwork Finisher and Technician
"Be fluid in life, adapt to each situation and embrace it."
Elliott started a landscaping company in Nashville, TN with his buddy Blake Shelton….while his friend is not the country crooner, the name gave their company a celebrity vibe!