This isn’t just a job for us. It’s our passion. We’ve earned our reputation for excellence by employing a dedicated team of professionals who share this passion.
Evans Chaffee is always looking for exceptional people to join our team. If you believe you have the talent, skill and commitment to excellence that drives our company, we’d like to hear from you. Please direct your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediate openings listed below:
We are seeking a Construction Superintendent to join our team! You will be involved in project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation as a part of a project management team
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Provide excellent quality control
- Ensure all safety standards
- Daily scheduling of the project to ensure timely completion
- Control subcontractor change order costs & Evans Chaffee labor and material costs
- Maintain all field paperwork as required
- Previous experience in high end multi-million dollar commercial construction management (Minimum 5 years)
- Knowledge of all aspects of ground up construction
- Familiarity with construction management software a plus
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent scheduling abilities
- High level of integrity a must
Please submit a resume & cover letter including past construction experience outlining projects completed in the $2-8MM range to email@example.com